Casa Sagrada has retired
Rancho Pitaya -our new country retreat- carries on the tradition.
Many things are the same: same hosts, same valley, same cooking
- Mary Jane Gagnier and Bobby Ortiz are still your friendly and knowledgeable hosts.
- Rancho Pitaya is nestled at the western foothills of the same spectacular Valle de Tlacolula
- We still offer Oaxacan cooking classes and serve the freshest regional cuisine
And some things are even better!
- The lodging at Rancho Pitaya is even better.
- Horseback Mexico has found more and better trails to ride down.
- We now offer complimentary city pick-up & drop-off & mountain bikes for exploring.